Josh Primo accuser, Spurs agree to settle lawsuit

SAN ANTONIO – The woman accusing former San Antonio Spurs guard Josh Primo has agreed to settle the lawsuit she filed against him and the team.

Earlier this month, former Spurs performance psychologist Dr. Hillary Cauthen filed the suit, alleging Primo exposed himself to her nine times during private sessions with him.

“The parties have agreed to resolve the matter,” Cauthen’s attorney, Tony Buzbee, told KSAT in an email.

In the lawsuit, Cauthen claimed that she first told Spurs management about the incidents in January, 2022, but said no action was taken.

Cauthen said her involvement with the Spurs was limited after she spoke out, and the team elected to not renew her contract at the end of August while not doing anything to Primo.

KSAT reached out to the Spurs for a comment, but have not received a response.

Primo was abruptly released by the team on Oct. 28.

You can read the court document regarding the notice of not proceeding with the lawsuit below:

Also on KSAT.com:

Original News Source Link