The San Antonio Spurs (6-8) will hope to end a three-game road slide when taking on the Portland Trail Blazers (9-4) on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at Moda Center, airing at 7:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and BSSW.
The Trail Blazers head into their game against the Spurs as an 8-point favorite. The game features a point total of 226.
Trail Blazers vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Portland -8
- Total: 226
- Moneyline: Portland -327, San Antonio +258
Spurs at Trail Blazers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (- 8)
- Pick OU:
Trail Blazers 117 – Spurs 107
- Portland has won in each of the two matchups it has played as odds-on favorites this season.
- Portland has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -327.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Portland has a 76.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- San Antonio has won five of the 13 games it was the moneyline underdog this season (38.5%).
- San Antonio has gone 2-3 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +258 or longer (40%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, San Antonio’s implied win probability is 27.9%.
- The Trail Blazers put up 10.4 fewer points per game (109.3) than the Spurs give up (119.7).
- Portland has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when putting up more than 119.7 points.
- Portland is 2-0 when scoring more than 119.7 points.
- San Antonio is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when giving up fewer than 109.3 points.
- When San Antonio allows fewer than 109.3 points, it is 4-0.
- The Spurs score just 4.7 more points per game (112.1) than the Trail Blazers give up (107.4).
- San Antonio has put together a 7-1 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 107.4 points.
- When it scores more than 107.4 points, San Antonio is 5-3.
- Portland is 9-1-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it allows fewer than 112.1 points.
- Portland is 9-2 when it allows fewer than 112.1 points.
- The Trail Blazers are the NBA’s 24th-ranked scoring team (109.3 PPG), while the Spurs rank worst in points per game allowed (119.7) in the league.
- San Antonio’s squad is currently the 15th-ranked scoring team in the NBA (112.1 PPG), while Portland’s team is sixth in points allowed per game (107.4).
- The Trail Blazers have totaled a total of 25 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.9 per game), while the Spurs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 106 total points, 7.6 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Portland has an average implied point total of 114.0 this year, which is 3.0 points lower than its implied total in Tuesday’s game (117).
- This season, Portland has scored more than 117 points in two games.
- The average implied point total on the year for San Antonio (118.4) is 9.4 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (109).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Trail Blazers vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW and BSSW
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
- TV Channel: NBA League Pass
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).