San Antonio cold temperatures to bring rain this weekend – mySA

It will be cold, rainy and a little gloomy in San Antonio over the weekend. 

It will be cold, rainy and a little gloomy in San Antonio over the weekend. 

John Davenport/San Antonio Express-News

San Antonio residents will want to keep their light jackets on them this weekend and bring an umbrella if they’re headed out as continued cold temperatures also bring a chance for showers. The National Weather Service says the San Antonio area can expect low chances starting Friday, November 18 and into Monday, November 21. 

Locals can expect mostly cloudy skies with very little sun peeking through with a high of 53 degrees on Friday. There will be a 30% chance for rain in the afternoon, but those chances will increase to 70% as we move into Friday night with an expected low of 44 degree and a high of 53 degrees. The high chance of rain will continue into Saturday morning, November 19, until noon. 

If you have any dinner plans this weekend, you might want to switch it up to caldo, as the anticipated high for Saturday isn’t expected to be over 50 degrees. The expected low is 43 degrees. 

The cloudy skies will continue as we move into Sunday morning, November 20, where chances for rain will start at 20% but increase to 50% Sunday night and into Monday morning. Temperatures will range from as low as 44 degrees to as high as 52 degrees. NWS expects San Antonio will slowly move out of this cold front on Tuesday, November 22, with an expected high of 59 degrees. Temperatures will only increase into Wednesday, November 23, with an anticipated high of 67 degrees.

Original News Source Link