Mother, child hospitalized after early morning apartment fire on South Side

SAN ANTONIO – A mother and her 3-year-old child were hospitalized after an apartment fire early Sunday morning.

The fire happened around 9 a.m. in the 200 block of Uvalde Street towards the South Side.

According to the San Antonio Fire Department, flames damaged three units inside the house.

Officials said the flames started in one unit and spread through the attic to the other two units.

The victims were transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, according to officials.

No firefighters were injured.


RELATED STORIES ON KSAT.COM:

Original News Source Link

Need digital marketing for your business? Check out KingdomX Digital Marketing San Antonio!

GET FREE NEWS TODAY!

You Can Unsubscribe At Any Time!


This will close in 0 seconds