Here is a roundup of business news from around New Braunfels.
1. The former location of 188 South, an Italian restaurant, is now the second location of Cody’s Restaurant Bar & Patio, located at 188 S. Castell Ave., New Braunfels. The restaurant opened in September, serving continental small plates, entrees and craft cocktails along with a selection of beer and wine. The owners, Chef Jonathan Smartt and General Manager Cody Couch opened the first location in San Marcos in 2012 at 690 Center Point Road, Ste. 209. 830-609-9194. www.codyssmtx.com
2. A full-service short-term rental property management company iTrip Vacations San Antonio was recently opened in New Braunfels by residents Dustin and Alison Braune. The company helps manage vacation rentals for their owners, offering world-class services to owners and guests. They are a premier partner agency with Vrbo as well as an Airbnb Superhost. 210-920-5005. www.sanantonio.itrip.co
3. The New Braunfels Regional Rehabilitation Hospital will be opening a second location at 1770 SH 46 W., Ste. 1101, New Braunfels, in January. The facility will provide outpatient rehabilitative services to patients throughout New Braunfels and the surrounding area who are recovering from disabilities caused by injuries, illnesses or chronic medical conditions. 830-643-7162. www.nbrrh.ernesthealth.com/
4. Matador Men’s Grooming, located at 1850 SH 46, Ste. 106, New Braunfels, will celebrate its five-year business anniversary on Nov. 9. The business is an upscale and traditional barbershop that offers haircuts, shaves and other grooming services for men. 830-358-7001. www.matadorgrooming.com
5. PomPerfect, a children’s clothing, gifts and specialty items store, located at 2339 Gruene Lake Drive, New Braunfels, closed Oct. 22. 830-609-9993