Spurs Give is auctioning autographed memorabilia from the Spurs legend.
SAN ANTONIO — If you ever wanted to own a piece of San Antonio Spurs‘ history here is your chance.
Spurs Give is auctioning autographed memorabilia from the Hall of Famer and the auction will be starting soon.
The Manu Ginobili memorabilia online auction opens for bidding Wednesday, Jan. 25, and runs through Wednesday, Feb. 8 at 10 p.m. All proceeds from the auction will benefit Spurs Give and will help expand the Spurs Youth Basketball League.
Fans can bid on rare and valuable memorabilia from Ginobili which includes plenty of items that are must-haves for any personal collection.
Here is a list of what is included:
- 2017-2018 Black Association autographed jersey, size extra large
- 2011-2012 White Association autographed jersey, size large
- Game-worn 2011-2012 White Association autographed jersey, size large
- Autographed 16×20 print of Ginobili on court vs. Memphis Grizzlies, 2015-2016 season
- Autographed 16×20 print of Ginobili on court vs. Minnesota Timberwolves, 2011-2012 season
And if that is not enough to get Ginobili’s fans excited, the Manu bobblehead night is fast approaching on Feb. 1 versus the Sacramento Kings at 7 p.m.
The first 10,000 fans in attendance will receive a free Ginobili bobblehead as part of the collectible five-part series celebrating the Spurs’ 50th Anniversary.
This is a great auction for all fans to participate in and it helps young athletes in San Antonio.
Recently, guard Tre Jones did his part to assist Westside athletes to learn more about the game of basketball via the Spurs Youth Basketball League.